Obama supporters

Obama supporters.......do you still support him? why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont follow politics! It's too in depth for me to understand it all! Wish I could though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes because he hasn't really had the chance to make any big changes yet. As I stated before it takes about four years to feel the results of any big major changes. We are just now feeling the effects from Bush. I will let you know in about four years. Oh and by the way, you don't possibly think everything going on right now has anything to do with Obama do you? Everything going on right now was already in the works when he took over. I wish people would study up on this stuff and learn politics before blaming anyone. It takes more than one man to make a decision, especially politics. What we have right now is one man stepping up to take all the blame. Plain and simple. Thats all she wrote.... Bye!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I totally do because he is coming through on all his promises.He hasn't done anything he did not openly say he was going to do when he was running. I think for one month in, he is kicking ass.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• anon 9:51, he hasn't really had the chance to make any big changes yet -----------roflmao! can you say the spendulous bill full of pork and lobby special interest pay offs? signed the largest transfer from the people to the government ever in the history of our nation, transfer from capitalism to socialism, that isn't any big major changes-----------roflmfao! effects from bush? what about the dem congress, pelosi, reid, dodd, frank? has anything to do with obama------------f'n a right! I wish people would study up on this stuff and learn politics before blaming anyone-----------starting with you------------roflmao. this is obama all the way and that is not all he'll write!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes. I still support him. I may not agree with all of his decisions, just as I never agree with ANYONE all the time, but I still support him.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Geez-its not hard to tell who Anon 1103 is!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I support Obama and will continue to support him.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I support the office but not the man. Obama has not earned my respect yet. So far he has used scare tactics to get a huge spending bill passed that won't help anyone but the fat cats who got him elected. He has put tax dodgers and bold face liars in charge of things. He whines and complains and tells us who we should listen too. He is a terrible President so far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I support him.. I may not agree with everything he does.....Just like i would have supported McCain if he had won.....
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am the original poster. I do support Obama, but my MIL seems to think that this country is going to hell because of him. I am so sick of her saying bad stuff about him! He's been in office for what a month now.......it's hard to make a call on him because the man has barely gotten started. I do know that he is cleaning up the mess that Bush left for him........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2009