Do you always put one on?

For those of you who have to wear a bra regularly, do you wear one if you're going to be home all day or do you let it all hang out?! And if you need to run to the store or mailbox real quick do you put one on? One time I didn't because I was driving my niece to the store and didn't think I had to get out of the car. I was wrong and so embarrassed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unless I am sleeping, showering or swimming I have one on. I have nursed 5 kids. If I didn't wear one all the time I would be a 32 long rather than a 32 D lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I wear one everyday even when I am at hm all day just in case I have company cause my hubby says they are too big to 'run free'. LOL
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I never wear one at home unless my skid is having his friends over and I never go out of the house without one. I hate the stupid thing.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Most of the time mine is on at home. I live with my mom and stepdad, and sd tends to make me uncomfortable in general, so no puppies hang out in front of him. If I go in town, I always have one on. Ya just never know what could happen.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 10:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I never wear one at home, and if im running outside to my mailbox I don't wear one right now either... seeing as how I don't wear t-shirts outside! It's wayyy too cold for that right now, and I can cover up the girls with my heavy winter jacket so nobody could even tell!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I wear mine all the time. I feel weird without it. Even if I am just staying home with the kiddos I have it on. I am just strange I guess. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes, I always put mine on.. lol No matter if I'm gonna be home all day or not.. Never know what will come up or when you will have to jump up and go somewhere.. I guess the ONLY reason that I wouldn't be that I'm soo sick and stuck in bed and that doesn't happen too often..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If I plan on ,lounging around the house all day I sually don't have one on. But no matter what I put one on if I go out.
    LND

Answer by LND at 11:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• When I'm home I will wear a cotton bra w/o underwire. I feel like they are all over the place if I dont, they are so comfy it's like there is nothing there anyways.. My sister has huge boobs and would go anywhere w/o a bra ( she dosent but would) I'm like ugh control those puppies will ya, and she just laughs, that is what is comfy for her...
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2009