2nd postpartum better?

Is after having your 2nd child the postpartum time better? My best friend just had a baby and said that i probably wont tear and wont hurt as bad going to bathroom after and all this stuff? she didnt tear with either babys but i did with my first. Also for getting stitches if u dont get pain meds for the birth do you feel when u get stitches? sorry if this is all worded weird its just a question that popped in my head and in a rush..

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im not sure (having my baby thursday!) but I am hoping it's easier. my friend just had her second and her labor and delivery and recovery have all seemed so much easier. But yes, if you do not have pain meds you will feel them stitching you up. But they can use a little numbing medicine just on the arean before they do it if you want. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• *should have said it is my second
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• aww good luck! and hopefully it is easier lol! Are you having a boy or girl?
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009