Is no one paying attention?! lol.

Ok so Im on another one of my name rampages! I do this like once a month, think of all these brilliant names for my next child, even though I am not pregnant. Weird, I know. But since no one is paying attention in the baby name polls...TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE!
-Anberlyn Grace
-Gabriella Renee
-Briella Rochelle
-Gracelyn Michelle
______________________
-Trendon Brody
-Patrick Shaun
-Julliene Markus
-Thomas Brody

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like briella and trendon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Anberlyn is nice
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Anberlyn reminds me of Ann Boleyn...not a good association I would think. I like Gracelyn...even though it reminds me of Graceland.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Gabriella Renee
    Trendon Brody
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am really traditional when it comes to names so I usually don't partake in the name polls. I like Julliene and Patrick, but not thrilled with Brody at all. I like Gabriellia and Grace, my sisters middle name is Renee. I just don't go for all that fluffy soap opera name thing. Sometimes they sound like romance novel names. I try to shoot for what it will sound like when they are babies, kids, teens, at the alter, and in a nursing home so it is a good fit their whole life. Think of them as little old men or ladies and see if it still fits lol  I think you can be different without sounding rediculous, but I do like some of your choices.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I LOVE BRIELLA :)
    i don't like any of the boy n ames though
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I like Gracelyn.. not a fan of any of the boys names tho
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009