1st birthday party idea.

My DS is turning 1 next month. We are having a party for him. The party is going to be in our apartment club house. I have everything figured out - food, drinks ...etc. I don't really know what to do for entertainment for the kids. There will be kids ages ranging from 2 months - 14 years. I want to rent/hire some sort of game or Disney character. My son loves Mickey Mouse. This is our first child and we want to have a good part. Any suggestion for entertainment?

ZuMama

Asked by ZuMama at 11:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There should be an agency that you can call that would send out someone dressed as Mickey Mouse. I believe you can find them in the yellow pages under entertainment. Or if you have a costume rental place you can rent a costume and get a friend to dress up. Have fun with it!!! Happy early first birthday to your little one
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• We played lots of (kids) music, danced, and had a pajama themed party. Our guests ranged from 1 year-5 years. We had a pinata and played games, like ripping pages of a magazine, putting the pieces into a small paper bag, then recycling it (sounds wierd, but the kids had a blast and learned about recycling lol).
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009