Do you think it is possible to get pregnant by having unprotected sex 8 or 9 days after my period started

I am a married mother of 2 and our protection is timing and withdrawl, yes I know :-) I think I may have miss timed. We aren't sure if we want another baby as precious as they are. This method has worked for us as our boys are over 4 years apart. Please tell me your opinion or experiences. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, of course any unprotected sex can make you pregnant. As you get older your cycles and ovulation dates change as well. If you seriously are finished having babies maybe its time to consider your so getting a vasectomy or you getting your tubes tied- or if your on the fence use birth control until you make a final decision. I'm finished after this baby and hubby is getting the vasectomy before I give birth to be sure we don't have any opps pregnancies : ) Good luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You can get pregnant after your last day of your period all that week after you are fertile.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yes. not likely but certianly possible.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009