Is he trippin' or is it me?

I'm TTC. The boyfriend and I BD wednesday night and thursday afternoon (ovulation occured either wed. thurs. or friday). Today (Monday) morning while having sex he said you feel different down there and then he noticed a faint line from my belly buttom to my pubic area...I told him its nothing I think I've always had that there. Then he says I'm getting a feeling that you may be pregnant. I don't know if he's trippin' or if it's me. I really want a child now with him I've been trying more than he has (tracking fertility and so on.) he just enjoys the sex and ejaculated in me and leaves it up to God. So my question is...is there any chance he would someone notice something different while having sex that can relate to pregnancy??

I have to wait till next monday for a pregnancy test...but i refuse to waste money so I may just wait until a misses period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that it would be too early to notice anything. Good luck though!!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i dont think the guy can feel a difference, its probably just hopeful thinking, either way wait till your missed period, not point in wasting money if youre not pregnant, and if you are pregnant it will tell you in a month if you are too... lol good luck!!
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 11:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• YEAH HE TRIPPIN OL LOL LOLL
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I believe men can be just as "in tune" with things as women, depending on their level of intuition. If he has a "feeling" that you may be carrying his child, he may be right. Don't just jump too quickly to assume that the man is just the sperm donor, he has feelings too. :)
    NAldinger

Answer by NAldinger at 12:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh, and if you're worried about "wasting money", I would suggest the dollar tree. They have $1 pregnancy tests. :) Good luck!
    NAldinger

Answer by NAldinger at 12:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• 5dpo,4dpo,3dpo... I don't think that even an early pregnancy test would give you a positive this early.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009