Childbirth Classes

Who went with you? My SO can't go cause he works crazy hours and is gone for weeks at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my boyfriend came with me to all my classes, he even came to the breast feeding classes... but there were plenty of women with their moms and some with friends! a few were alone too. bring whoever you want! or dont bring anyone! :)
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 11:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• MY Dh went with me- but if he wasn't able to go I would have brought my mom since she was going to be there at the delivery and could help coach me.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 11:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I didnt go, but if i had and my BF couldnt have I'd probably have found a friend to take.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think any one who is willing to be a supportive person in the delivery room is welcome to go to the childbirth classes. my DH is deployed and will make it back 2 days before the baby is due and Im just gonna go alone cause my mom really isnt that supportive in general so ya...
    If nothing else call the people putting on the class and let them know the situation and ask if you can bring someone else, never hurts to ask
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My fiance came.
    But other girls had their moms, on had her sister..
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My SO left the picture three months into my pregnancy, so my mom has been going with me. We only have two classes left!! YEA! It has been super fun and informative.
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My husband went because I made him but ask your mom or a friend!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2009