wysteria lane...

does anyone else feel like theyare constantly living out a seen from wysteria lane...all the drama.now if i could just look like them.....hmm desparate housewives////

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, there aren't any recent murders in my life, and I am still married to my first husband, who has not run anyone down with a car or been to jail, or been blind for that matter. lol I do adore that show though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The lives of me and my friends in my neighborhood are like a soap opera. It goes to show you everyone has some sort of problem.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LMAO, our cul-de-sac used to be referred to as Wisteria Lane lol! We're military, and we moved into a cul-de-sac on the base when we first got here. There were 10 families living in the cul-de-sac, and 7 of our families were super super close, like having cookouts every weekend, hanging out together every day, all that. Then as will happen among a bunch of wives together 24/7 there became some drama, and the group split in two, then the drama got all spread around the base, and so everyone that knew us referred to our cul-de-sac as Wisteria lane lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Lol tori! Mine is more like a soap opera
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i like it fun answers...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009