Baby Daddy VS. Boyfriend...... HELP!?!?!

Okay I've been Dating again since me and my babys father have broken up and its been a little over a year now. We still talk and get along fine for our daughter but I'm still not quite over him and he asked me to get back with when I'm seeing another man already that I am interested in. Is he just doing it outta jelousy? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• its jealousy ur VERY STRONG GIRL KEEP IT UP STAY WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• He may be. You have to remind yourself of why you two broke up in the first place. Is he worth a second chance?
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If you still have feelings for him, you should try again with him for your child's sake.
    Anonymous

• I would have to know him to really know for sure but I would think about the reasons you broke up in the first place, how you really feel about him compared to the other guy ect... Hell do the old make a pros and cons list. I wish you luck in what ever you decide.

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• This really is up to you because you said you are not really over him but there is another guy you're interested in? You should probably figure out if you're really over him before you start another relationship or it will get started off on the wrong foot.
    Anonymous

• Getting back together is NOT always good for the childs sake. It's better to be from a broken home than in one. Think about why you 2 broke up. What are your pros and cons?

Anonymous

• Okay well the reason why he left was because I was going through a really bad depsression at the time and thought it was because of him when it was post-pardum deppression after I had our daughter. Other than that he was really good to me.
    Anonymous

• I would not be with either one. You should get your life together on your own. Learn to be content, happy and a whole person on your own then find love. You obviously don't care about either man that much or you would know what to do.
    Anonymous

• You are single. Date them both. You have no ring on your finger and no vows to either one. Let them out do each other for your affections.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Its hard sometimes to let go, expecially in what you have went thru. PUT Both on the side an just fell out what your life an feelings are, dont get to close or depend on either. i wouldn't go back to him if you think it could be jealous so take your time an look in your heart.
    Anonymous