Is your profile set to private?

It seems like more and more Mommas are setting their profiles to private. What is up with that?

I like peeking into the world's of potential future friends...but with profiles set to private...it isn't easy to get to know fellow Mom's.

If your profile is set to private....I have to ask....Why?

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 12:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• because people are meanie heads and jerk faces :> hehe jk i just like those words
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• it is now cuz i get harrassed all the time and if they are going to be bitches they dont need to o a damn thing about me
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i never get harassed i dont know why i think i look scary. either that or they're too intimidated about my black eye brows and blonde hair LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No, I don't even think it should be an option. If you don't want people to be able to see stuff about you DON"T PUT IT ONLINE!! Private accounts drive me crazy!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh, and so do ANON answers...

• No i don't know how to make it private...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Nah, I haven't had any problems with people bugging me. I don't think any of my profiles on any networking sites are private. I did have a "spy" on myspace for a while and didn't make it private then. But I don't let stupid people bother me...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Nope. my profile is open to all Cafemoms. just not to anyone who hasnt got there own profile.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• nope my profile on cafemom is set to anyone all though on myspace I have that one set to private
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No its Open! I wish others were Open too! Sometimes I read something & wish to reply & say some Words of comfort, Care, Wisdom or my Advice!! I won't go to someone & say things that are out of line or mean! I'm not that Way! I hope to not be misread or misunderstood! I stand by my Ways!! I always try to be positive+ & Kind its how I am!! I'm glad you asked this! Thank You!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009