what else could be wrong?

Okay i know this might sound stupid but here goes...I havent had my period yet. After i got off the shot and got my periods back they are pretty normal. Some mths i would be a day late...nothing too big. but now going off of last month i am 5 days late. I have taken like 4 tests and all negative. What else could make your period stop or be so late? I have always had periods that were "on time". And i have been stressed before and still gotten it so i dont know if that is the answer either. Esp since i havent really been stressed this week. I want it to be for the reason you would think but with the tests coming back negative i dont want to get my hopes up. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• stress, change in eating habits, weight gain/loss, false negatives. There are a lot of reasons it could be.
    Anonymous

• If I know doctors, they would tell you to wait a couple weeks and call back if you still haven't had your period. Your hormones could be out of whack from going off the shot. Not to mention your anxiety level of *not* being on the shot could effect your hormone levels thus delaying a cycle. I would schedule an appointment with your doctor just to make sure so they can check you out. At least you'll feel better knowing you're taking care of yourself and preventing any possible issues that could occur before they happen. Good luck!
    NAldinger

Answer by NAldinger at 12:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009