Have you had influenza this year? The respiratory type. :)

My whole family just got totally hit with the flu and I am wondering how many people have it or have had it this year.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is sick with influenza right now~
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Not me..I dont ever get the shots and I dont ever get the flu...back about 4 yrs ago when i did get the shot though i got the flu.
    Sorry all of you have the flu all at one time too, thats gotta be rough...Hope you have a quick recovery =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Me and my 2 kids all had the flu shot only hubby didn't get the shot. My hubby has been sick about 5 times. He was throwing up and one of those times he was throwing up and had diarehea. My oldest DD had it about 4 times this year throwing up and now she has a cold. My youngest DD had direhea just 2 weeks ago and she threw up once she had it for 4 days. She has a cold now. Me I had direhea last week and had it 3 days I got tired of running to the bathroom so I bought a pill to make me stop going lol. And now I have a cold.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• We have all had it, hubby and I didn't have the shots and the kiddos did, we got it a lot worse then they did... I had pnuemonia (sp?) 2 times last year, that was much worse than this yr...
    Anonymous

• It doesn't seem to be going around yet, but I got the shot.
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 1:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009