How many of you shave down there (TMI)

I don't I only trim. My hubby wants me to shave down there, but to me I think it is to much work to do if I am not getting anything out of that lol you know what I mean?? My hubby doesn't like doing that so I don't see a point in shaving although he says he likes it shaved. How many of you shave? If you do then do you get something out of that? Should I shave anyway just bc my hubby likes it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, never have, never will. Not even a trim. It doesn't bother me at all, and DH likes it natural!
    Anonymous

• I do. I feel like its cleaner. And its not that much work once you do it the 1st time.
    Anonymous

• I do also and yes it feels cleaner!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• We both shave, it's cleaner and its sexxy...
    Anonymous

• I shave every few days, it feels much cleaner. I make my fiance shave occasionally, or else he doesn't get anything haha
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do because I like it ..not because anyone asked me to. I feel cleaner and to me it looks sexier ..especially when wearing cute undies :)
    Anonymous

• I do, but if if go too far, it gets too itchy. I'm looking into laser. It's just so expensive. I've also told hubby that he should learn how to wax me and it would save a lot of cash.
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 1:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do...feels so much better
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 1:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do but not often. Can't find a way to totally avoid razor burn, or the dreaded bumps 2 days later.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I use Veet. But you have to use it carefully because you can get chemical burn if you leave it on too long. And I use vaseline on the areas I want to leave hair and the areas you want to protect from the chemical (around the top of your leg). My DH loves it, I love it! :D

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009