what are some hints to tell if your having a boy or a girl

beautifulmom414

Asked by beautifulmom414 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I carried my son very low and my dtr very high.
    Anonymous

• none.
    There are alot of old wives tales.
    But you wont know unless you have an ultrasound & they tell you, even then it can be wrong.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My Dr told me he thought I was having a boy cause of the heartrate. And my friends said I was having a boy cause I didn't have morning sickness. All wrong! I'm having a girl!! LOL! You can guess all you want, but the only way to tell is an ultrasound. And sometimes those are even wrong! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• that cary high carry low thing isnt true my son was low yes but my daughter is even lower and the heart rate if that was true my boy would had been a girl and my daughter now would be a boy only way is ultra sound sorry
    Anonymous

• The hig and low thing is not always true because both of my girls I carried very low. People that seen me would ask me if I was having a boy I was soooo low or they would ask if I was going to have the baby soon bc I was so low and I wasn't do for a couple of months. This lady at my church had a boy and she carried very high.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yeah..there's a couple of hints...1 ultra sound and 2 birth.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i was very sick w my son and i got sick once w my daughter
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 3:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009