When was the last time....

This is a multi-part question:
1. When was the last time that you did something extra special for your SO? What did you do?

2. When was the last time your SO did something extra special for you? What was it?

divakristi

Asked by divakristi at 1:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby bought me a card the other night. it was a birthday card and my bday isn't for another couple months but it was sweet and romantic and he said it was perfect - the birthday part.
    I do sweet stuff for him alot at least I try
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My DH gave me the BESt back rub last week.

Sometimes I invite him into the shower to well, *pleasure* him with no expectations of anything in return.

He likes it!!
    Anonymous

• 1. I cooked an extra special dinner the other night. New York Strip, Mashed potatoes, rolls, and shrimp.

2. He had an extra day off last week and he cleaned the house up for me. Loaded the dishwasher, straightened the bedroom, and did some laundry.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 1:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I took him out to dinner the other night. Times have been tough so it was a treat for both of us. And this is going to sound corny but the other night when I least expected it, he grabbed me turned me around and gave me a huge kiss. It was a big deal because he's not one to show emotions so that caught me by surprise and I was thinkin about it all night!
    Anonymous

• My dh made city chicken for me for dinner last night. He has never made it before but he got the recipe online and it was delicious.
    The last time I did anything special for him was Valentines Day. Can't spill it all but it was nice...lol
    Hotel - sexy games and drinks might give you a hint:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have to say I think my hubby forgot I'm a girl and would love flowers or something once in a while... Maybe a note, an email, something... BooHoo for me,lol He's gone for a month at a time with work so I guess maybe that's why.. I don't really know how to tell him how I feel...
    Anonymous

• Valentine's day (well night) I wore something extra special for him - and I shaved the nether region for him.

Valentine's day (well night) He ripped of what I was wearing and showed me how much he loved the nether region.

Unless you also count me getting up at 2 AM to pack his lunch and his frac bag for him so he can sleep as many extra minutes as possible. And of course he took me to the open house for the house I want yesterday - and he walked and stayed and walked and looked again, while I milled over every inch of the house. Very patient.... that's always special.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• we just have sex. That's it for special for us

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Mine was a Christmas present. I am one of those folks that will watch the same movies every time they came one TV and I would miss part of it because I did't record anything back then. So he took note of every movie I would watch repeatedly and suprised me with those movies for Christmas. I had never mentioned which movies were my favorite and when I asked how he knew he said he kept note of them for a while. Sweet memory :)
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009