How to fill out unemployment paperwork?

I was laid off 2 weeks ago. I filed for unemployment and was accepted. They sent me a paper to fill out each week. There is a few "yes" or "no" questions. Than on the back you have to fill in your job searches.
On the paper there is 10 lines. I am not sure how many I have to fill in. I submitted 5 applications. I filled out all the info that they wanted like the date, company name, type of job and results.
Well they sent me a new paper and it said on the top that I did something wrong but it did not tell me exactly what I did wrong so I am not sure.
These people are not easy to get a hold of so I am asking here before I sit on hold again for an hour.
Any advice?
Thanks

duster902

Asked by duster902 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Read the directions very carefully and call and ask to see what it is that they need since you feel everything was correct the first time.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thanks, I filled the paperwork out again but I can not remember all the job search info.
    I received a paper from EDD today saying they were going to be calling me on the 10th for a phone confrence.
    I will ask them what is going on.
    duster902

Answer by duster902 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009