How to fill out unemployment paperwork?

I was laid off 2 weeks ago. I filed for unemployment and was accepted. They sent me a paper to fill out each week. There is a few "yes" or "no" questions. Than on the back you have to fill in your job searches.
On the paper there is 10 lines. I am not sure how many I have to fill in. I submitted 5 applications. I filled out all the info that they wanted like the date, company name, type of job and results.
Well they sent me a new paper and it said on the top that I did something wrong but it did not tell me exactly what I did wrong so I am not sure.
These people are not easy to get a hold of so I am asking here before I sit on hold again for an hour.
Any advice?

Asked by duster902 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Read the directions very carefully and call and ask to see what it is that they need since you feel everything was correct the first time.

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thanks, I filled the paperwork out again but I can not remember all the job search info.
    I received a paper from EDD today saying they were going to be calling me on the 10th for a phone confrence.
    I will ask them what is going on.

Answer by duster902 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009