Should I go now or wait until like 4am?

My finger hurts, I cut it really bad the other night and it still hasn't stopped hurting, should I go to the hospital? I mean, what if I get a staph infection or gangrene? They'd have to cut my finger off, right? Omg, I don't want that!

My friend said I should go, but I don't want to miss anything on cafemom! I would just die if I missed something! So I was thinking I might wait until 4am to go. Then my friend said she would call me if something happened that I wouldn't want to miss, and she could relay my replies for me.

So which should I do? Go now and let my friend call me with everything going on and reply for me or wait until 4am to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you should just wait until your finger falls off. you can type with 9 fingers right?
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Are you serious??
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'm planning a group takeover at 4am. Better wait until 5. Good luck!!!
    .not.angel.

Answer by .not.angel. at 1:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Attention seeking behavior.
    I thought this was only a problem with children...
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 1:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thanks for the chuckle....:) I hope it's not a finger you need...lol
    Anonymous

• You should seek help for you finger and then for your CM addiction...
    MagnaMeg

Answer by MagnaMeg at 1:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You're seriously considering logging off?! What is wrong with you?! Its just a finger! Suck it up!! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Glad you took my advice to come here to ask! I think you need to wait until 6am just to be sure that .not.angel. 's group take over goes well.
    TylersMommy4407

Answer by TylersMommy4407 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh, or you know what you could do!! Borrow a lap top that has wireless internet(unless you have one) then just bring it with you. You can have your DH logged onto your name, and he can keep you up to date with everything!!!
    TylersMommy4407

Answer by TylersMommy4407 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh but the drama it would cause having her husband, a MAN, type her replies. So many people would be so enraged.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 1:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009