Who here has used Clomid?

And how well did it work for you. like how long after did you get preg and what mg were you on and what days?

for me when ever i start my next period which i might have to take provera to start i'll be on 50 mg on days 5-9.... PLEASE let me kNOW i'd love to hear from ya

LadyBugGirl7

Asked by LadyBugGirl7 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hello! I was on 50 mg days 5-9 3 different cycles and I got pregnant 2 of those cycles. I got pregnant the very cycle I used Clomid. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but once I got all of my problems fixed, I went back on Clomid for 2 months. I did not get pregnant the 2nd cycle I was on it because Hurricane Katrina hit right at my fertile time and we were just unable to get the deed done. LOL I did get pregnant the very next cycle though and I have a very healthy and happy 2 year old little boy. Clomid was my miracle drug!! Best of luck to you and if you have any questions, feel free to message me!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009