If you put all of us in the same room...

would there be any conversation?? Or would we be silent with just our fingers twitching, looks of utter confusion uponour faces?? And just what the hell would the anons do?? Would we have to provide them with squares of carboard with question marks on them to shield their faces??

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 1:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! Woman we would sound like a bunch of kekkling chickens...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Too funny,..lol cardborad with ? I think we'd all find something to say. I don't think the anons would show up...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Anon would enter the room with a bag on their head. LMAO.

I think we would be fine after the initial meet and greet... putting faces to names is sometimes way more fun than talking to a 'keyboard friend'. We'd get way more out of our questions and answers because you could see a person's body language while they were asking and answering. There might be less misunderstandings and the Anon probably wouldn't be able to take all the agoraphobia of being exposed and leave.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lmao too funny
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOL. Funny. I would be standing in the corner with a cup of coffee. Probably alone. But that is how I am happiest, wierd.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lol, I'm not a very talkative person but I look friendly enough. So you talk to me first and I'll join in. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think I'd be like watching The View with some fistfights and hair-pulling included. Mostly from the religion and politics boards.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009