Would you call the dr? 38 weeks in pain!!!

I slipped on Friday night, but caught myself before I fell. It sort of felt like someone stabbed me in the crotch. Really painful... but the pain doesn't seem to be going away. I didn't call the dr, cause I am assuming I pulled a muscle or something, and expected to be sore for a few days.... but it's Monday now, and I am still having a hard time even walking.

kris.aguilar

Asked by kris.aguilar at 1:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd call the doctor to be safe.
    I get sharp pains all the time, but they aren't constant, they go away and come back...my doctor just says it's the way she's lying and stuff. but if it's constant like that it might be something else I'm not sure..
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Have you felt the baby move after it happen??I would call the doctor.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Call the doctor. You may have torn something. Good luck. Let us know how things go.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• not to scare you but i went in to l&d last sunday and there was a lady in there that was 37 wks slipped and fell and it caused the cord to wrap around the baby's neck so i would go get checked to be on the safe side good luck and i hope everything works out for you
    Anonymous

• I did that getting out of the tub at 39 weeks. I just messed my pelvis up some and it felt better after about a week. I didn't/wouldn't personally call but if you are worried just call to see what they think.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• call ur dr..
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 3:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009