Dealing with teeth

I was curious to know how many moms have had problems with their teeth since giving birth and what are the problems are there? I know late during my pregnancy with Hailie my teeh started to bother me. The day before I was to be induced I cracked a tooth eating a pizza roll. Now Hailie is 19 months old, my teeth are giving me so many problems, which I never had before.. Thanks gitls..

mom2hailie

Asked by mom2hailie at 1:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Health

• i cracked a tooth on pizza in the hospital the day i was discharged with my son.. i had perfect teeth .. then after my 1st pregnancy i had to have a root canal, the chipped tooth filled and 3 more fillings! it was insane, i do think babies will suck the calcium outta your body (bones and teeth) i am pregs now for the second time and eating mad amounts of milk, yogert, icecream, oj with calcium, flossing, rinsing, brushing like mad... i will let you know if that helps but i hav eheard it from other moms that teeth issues after babies are more common.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thanks AmaliaD. I was surely thinking it was just my imagination that my teeth were bad. I mean I have nice teeth and then lol I got pregnant. I appreciate what you said because I was just worried that no one else would be open enough to talk about such a touchy subject.. Thank you again...
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 2:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009