I want to start trying to concieve but am so scared due to money and the economy any advice?

should i try to concieve second child

Dani1224

Asked by Dani1224 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is what I have always believed. (And this is not just directed to you but in general) You will never be ready. It will never be perfect, there will never be a day where you're completely set. If you wait, you may miss out. It's your decision, but in my belief, no one is every ready for all the aspects of a child, but you will make changes, you will work it out. Hope it helps.
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 9:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• yea,..were debating with baby#3.. im scarred senseless,..with the recession coming (so i hear),..and all the new changes one world union and all that other stuff,... you never know,...... i guess let god take control,..put your faith in him,..and he will give you only what you can handle and nothing more,...

~best wishes to you! =)
    _mRs_dJ_dOe

Answer by _mRs_dJ_dOe at 9:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• there is never a perfect time to have a child. there is never enough money but my thing is if you are scared don't wait until you really want to.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It is scary. Just pray to God and know that all happens for a reason. Know that the pros will outweigh the cons. Good Luck!
    JMaistros

Answer by JMaistros at 10:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Join the group Conceptions Buddies. We are an awesome support team! A lot of pregnancies have been happening lately!
    hstansbury17

Answer by hstansbury17 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• In my opinion one should never wait to have enough money to have a child, because there will never be enough, unless you're a billionnaire! The economic situation might not be good for some years and precious time might be lost. You should prepare yourself as you go along, saving little by little for the future. I'm sure every parent wants the best in life for their kids, but the best doesn't mean only material things.
    Optimist80

Answer by Optimist80 at 3:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2008