Exactly how many frogs do you have to kiss to find a prince!??? LOL

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 1:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it just depends on how well you interview them before you go ahead and kiss them.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Sometimes a lot, sometimes only one! I dated two other guys seriously before I met my husband. I was never expecting it either. It is going to happen when you least expect it!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 1:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• For me, if I opened my eyes when I kissed him I could see that he was gonna stay a freakin' toad. If I left them closed I never knew it until he croaked!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Seems like slot since many frogs are either married, gay or mentally ill these days LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 2:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Dang... the tootsie roll tootsie pop answer doesn't exactly apply here does it.... The top internet answer is "as many as it takes".... no help there either huh. For me it was 3 if you are talking serious relationships... and , well no wait, my second frog was a prince... just not my prince. So I guess I don't know.

Hang in there though, when you kiss YOUR prince's frog face, you'll recognize him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Usually one, but the scary part is that some guys actually look like frogs...lol "ribbit"

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Consulting my fairy tale book, it states that you may have to kiss more than a couple dozen to find one that will turn into a prince. Even then, some of them only have temporary spells and will eventually turn back into a frog. Sometimes even a big ugly bullfrog... You may be better off getting locked in a tower or having some other spell cast on you in order to attract a prince.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• if my experience says anything, about 1,204 ...or so it seems! I've begun to think a prince is over rated and my lips are getting warts from kissing frogs!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2009