is it possible?

To go into labor @ 34 weeks?
What are the chances??...
If its your first baby?....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you dont want to go into labor any earlier than 36 weeks becuase by then the baby's lungs will be fully developed..if you have your baby earlier than that, the baby will have to stay in the nicu..and what are the chances you'll actually go into labor?? it doesnt matter if its your first or 10th..if your body is ready to go into labor, it'll go into labor wether thats 34 wks or 41 weeks
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i did w my 2nd, but they gave me shots to speed up my heart rate and stop it
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 3:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Your goal is to keep your baby in as LONG as possible! Premies can have lots of issues, hopefully all would be well, but really, there is no way to tell.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009