i need help please

Im 28 weeks pregnant and have been having diarrea and vomiting i got a hold of my dr's nurse and she told me to do what i have already been doing im so miserable. She said i probly have the flu. What should i do she didnt seem like much help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call back and ask to speak directly with the doctor, or make an appointment. You pay them to help you, take advantage of it.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would make some Jello, and try to drink plenty of fluids. I know that it sounds terrible, but I do not know of much you can do for this. You want to make sure to get plenty of fluids so that you do not get dehydrated. Also, get plenty of rest.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• it sounds like the flu its going around big time right now stick with fluids and a b.r.a.t diet banana rice apple sauce and toast its worse too have when being pregnant but hang in there
    Anonymous