Just wondering

I was wondering about the experiences of other mommies? What is the smallest and largest penis you have ever encountered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• smallest literally 3 1/2 and thats putting it nice if that! largest my wonderful boyfriend/baby daddy hes on a bad day 7 1/2 wish is still great wow! n a great day 9 !
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have only seen one-my DH. In an x-rated movie we saw in Germany,the guy had a humongous one. I hate porn--I'll never watch one again. All the women there (my friends) were disgusted with the movie --the men thought it was cool. (Of course...)I don't really like talking about it either. JMO.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• smalles was only a few inches, largest was about 9
    Depending on how turned on they are, a man can vary up to a couple of inches in my experience
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had one guy who was only about 2 inches long and it was thin too! It was sad. But I have seen guys who were like 9 or 10 inches. My husband is about 8 inches and that's fine for me. The length matters but not as much as the thickness in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• i was with someone that was about 3 inches and couldn't feel a thing. dh is 7 and that's more than enough for me. i've never seen a 10, but wow!!
    TLozier

Answer by TLozier at 4:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Smallest was probably 5 inches biggest about 9 and i couldnt handle it. 7 to 8 is perfect
    melissam21

Answer by melissam21 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2009