Moving SOON!

My husband is in the Coast Guard and we just got our transfer location. We are moving to Dubuque, IA. He should report sometime between May1 and June 1. This is about 2 months earlier than we thought. So I'm in a panic to find a nice place to live within our 750-850 budget for rent. I have looked in Dubuque's newspaper and so far not much it there. I have also visited the chamber of commerce websites and looked for places online. Does anyone have information they can give me about the area, nice places to live? We would like to rent a house but an apartment would be fine as long as there are parks within walking distance. We have a 2 year old and one on the way so a family atmosphere is important. Thanks in advance!

efsuermann

Asked by efsuermann at 2:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Travel

• Try www.ahrn.com. It will be able to find you a house within your rent budget, and it also knows your housing allowance rate since it is designed to be used by military families.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009