8 weeks post partum question adult content

I am 8 weeks postpartum on the 8th of this month and I still have not gotten my menstrual cycle. I breastfed maybe a couples of weeks here and there but since than I have been formula feeding. I also had a tubal ligation done the day after my daughter was born. I always started about a month or so afterward I had my kiddos so this is a bit strange to me that I haven't started yet. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2015 in Health

• Every baby is a new experience, even if the previous two were the same. Call your doc in the morning, but I'm not reading anything odd here.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2015

• It took me months. I wouldn't worry.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2015

• Thank you ladies. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2015

• If you are concerned you need to talk to your doctor about this.

Answer by louise2 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2015

• I know I am not asking anyone to diagnosis me. I was just asking if anyone else is going through the same thing. I asked my doctor and I know what he told me so I am not concerned at all. I am not aruging or trying to sound mean at all so sorry if it comes across like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2015