I'm 18 weeks today, but I feel less pregnant than before??

I think I may just be upset because I don't feel anything. I can't feel the baby move yet. My stomach looks bloated, but I can't feel anything hard. I don't have the dark line that goes down your stomach (when does that show up). I don't feel like I am rushing to pee every 5 mins. I just don't feel prego. Maybe it's because I am expecting too much. Idk! But it kinda makes me nervous. I have an appt on the 11th. Hoping for good results. (Healthy Baby)

Asked by Mommy_JJ at 9:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2015 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes that dark line never shows up. It didn't here. And I didn't start feeling movement till about 20 weeks.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2015

• It's normal to feel more like your usual self during the second trimester. (Not so pregnant) Fortunately, not everyone gets that line. I had it with my first and the damn thing didn't start to fade for 2 years. 😳 Be a bit more patient, you'll feel the baby soon enough, and then it'll feel like he/she has taken over you body. :) The peeing every 5 minutes will return too, just give it time.

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2015