what would you include?

i am recently engaged and ready to start planning so i was wondering if anyone has any info on what to add or have in a wedding but i dont have much to spend

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think summer weddings at the beach are romantic...and not that expensive. Ofcourse that would depend on what part of the country you're in.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• keep it simple. If you have a big huge ordeal you will be stressed. When choosing your bridesmaid and matron choose people who you love and you can depend on. I had to replace all of my bridesmaids two months before because none of them would answer my calls or get fitted. Now, my best friend is going through the same thing. She chose me and some of her family because she felt obligated. Now they aren't doing anything and we are doing everything. One money saving tip is find a dress you like and take it the picture to a local seamstress. They can usually make the dress for almost nothing. I had one dress made that cost $300 in stores. I ended up paying her $80 and it was exact. You can also save money by not hiring caterers. If you have good cooks in your family ask them to help out by preparing a few dishes. My mom and my aunts made all the food at my wedding and it was better than any catering I ever tasted!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Doing your own flower decorations will save you a lot of money. Me and my mom done all the decorations for my wedding & it was beautiful : ) Picking up small stuff like your vases from the dollar tree really saves to. You can throw together a beautiful wedding bargain shopping. My champainge glasses for me and my hubby and all my wedding memebers came from a clarence rack at Walmart lol.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• The dollar tree has nice little stuff for decortations... Look there first... Think small, outside it could rain or be painfully hott... Parks sometimes have inside conf halls, hotels have cheap halls like that to...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Another idea is using public areas. We have a town green with a huge oak tree and a gazebo built around it. Me and the hubby got married there, but we had a small personal wedding. Only 3 guest. Lol, we wanted it to be sentimental!! It was beautiful and it didn't cost anything to use it.
    Anonymous