well she'll be set if she ever becomes a bum lol

my daughter is in the garbage always i cannot keep her out of it no matter what what the hell is the infatuation with trash? what does your child get into that is just outrageous?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My youngest doesn't get into the trash but she loves to throw things away. Things like: Sippy Cups, money, her toys, keys, etc. So before I throw a bag away I have to do a mini inspection. Good times...not really.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• my youngest loves soap i am glad its something clean lol but she eats it and i told her doc she says its normal 4 kids to do that sort of thing whether its soap garbage food so on and so on,we just have to live with it till they grow out of it lmao the joys of motherhood
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• sauna well it is so gross and she will get out water bottles and pretend to drink out of them then i have to go brush her teeth and she goes and does it all over again ewww
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Mine plays in it to... PLUS he loves the toilet?????????? Its crazy... Kids are nasty...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• lol thats funny
    the other day when I layed Chloe down for her nap, after about 30 min. I could hear her saying UH-OH!!!!! on the baby monitor and she had dumped baby powder everywhere!! I dont even know where she got it, I think her daddy left it out where she could get it but he wont admit to it! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ew, one time my son got IN the litter box....disgusting......and yesterday he went potty and then i heard something and went in the bathroom and he was picking pee clumps out of the litterbox and throwing them in the bathtub...gross!
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• heeeheeeheee aww well at least you will not have to worry about her having cavitys lol oh btw my youngest will pick up a water or any soda bottle up from anywhere and drink from it omg that is nasty lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My son is also always in the trash! and the toilet. So i have to keep the bathroom door shut but now he knows how to open it. As for the trash thing...I'm just going to have to lock up our trash!
    Anonymous

• My nephew loved to eat dog food when he was about 2. So gross!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My 2 year old loves to clean! I think she's seen me cleaning a lot in her little life. So everytime I start cleaning she gets out a rag and her spray bottle and starts cleaning everything. Haha. I hope this is something she always enjoys!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009