MN. Moms.

I heard you were having a blizzard but I haven't seen anything about it since this morning.
Is everyone alright?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 11:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2015 in Just for Fun

• I saw that as well. You can send PART of the snow our way. I want a white Christmas!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2015

• Yeah, they can keep the blizzard. Staying safe of course, just snowed in a little. (Didn't mean to sound insensitive there) Our last 2 winters were brutal. I'm enjoying the mild winter we're having so far this year. We're getting about 1/2 inch tonite. But it will be gone by Christmas. We probably won't be getting a white Christmas.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2015

• We had some flurries. Got just enough snow to cover the ground. No blizzard. But could get more tonight. I live in SE MN though.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2015

• I guess the "report" I got was wrong.
    I too am enjoying the milder weather. It just means that DH can do PT outside rather than being cooped up all day.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2015

• The weather has been pretty nice this year. Last year we had a ton of days where it was in the -20's. Even a few -30 days! So 30-40's and no snow is fine with me!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2015