Just wanted to wish all of you wonderful ladies this....

Get This from

Free Graphics Comments

Asked by older at 7:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2015 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Thank you and the same to you. I wish you peace and love during this year's holiday season.

Answer by silverthreads at 8:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2015

• Have a wonderful holiday everyone!!

Answer by mompam at 12:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2015

• Thank you and same to you...God Bless you and your family.

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2015

• Hi, Older!

Merry Christmas!

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2015

Answer by DJDNY at 9:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2015

• christmas service  Thanks Older.  And the same to you & yours.  :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2015

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2015

• Older I am sorry to hear you are going through so much. I know Kye will brighten you holiday. My prayers are with you and your family this Holiday season. ♥

Answer by DJDNY at 11:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2015

• hugs  Aww, I wish this could be a real hug.  I'm so sorry you are facing all these difficulties right now.   But also so grateful you have that sweet little angel to help you get thru it all.  

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2015

• Thank you ladies.....the only thing I am looking forward to is Kye's little face on Christmas day with all the goodies Santa brought for her...the holiday is the first in my 66 years which is a very sad one and just recently another bad or maybe good news arrived, my first born is divorcing her mate, and the transition is creating havoc in little Kye, but I know that children are resiliant and she will adjust. I said maybe good news because her other mother turned out to be a very toxic person that needs to leave this otherwise happy home..keep me in your prayers because soon I will make the transition for mom in her new ALF, and this will be heart wrenching for me again, but something that needs to be done. Found a nice place very close to home, where I can walk to visit even. Happy New year to all!

Comment by older (original poster) at 6:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2015