Labor questions

OK so I'm 36+4 days. This is my 3rd pregnancy but i was induced with my other two kids so ive never went into labor naturally....Friday afternoon I ended going to l&d for contractions that I'd been having since 1030 (I went in around 2). I ended up getting sent home with instructions to take a warm shower relax take some Tylenol and drink lots if water. So I did and was able to get my contractions to stop. But ever since then I've been getting sick in the mornings which hasn't been normal for me. And I've had more heartburn (i get it relief with tums but its short lived) and I've had more braxton hicks since then. I even lost more of my mucus plug since I've also been extremely tired like I go to bed around 9-10 wake up around 8 and by 11 I'm exhausted. My Doctor said it looks like I'm in the very early stages of labor and basically its a waiting game from here. I'm also dilated to 2cm.
So my question is has anyone gone threw this and had their baby soon? Thanks ladies

Asked by rachel216 at 5:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2015 in Pregnancy

• Aww, hang in there mama. I did get sent home w/ my last one. But ended up being induced 2 weeks later. I wasn't as far along as you are tho. I can tell you that natural labor is far less intense than a labor that is induced. Pitosin is the "pits". I could have kissed my epideral guy for saving me from that! lol ;p

So GL, it won't be long. When you can, please give us an update when the baby arrives. :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2015

• Pitosin is defiantly horrible. Thanks I'll give an update when he finally decides to come :)

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2015