Is alot of vaginal discharge normal when u haven't sex in months?

I'm a single mom of 2 my 9 yr old and 6 mth old, I haven't had any sex since July and I just can't find the time for dating and I don't mind at all but the discharge is just annoying their are probably a lot of married women on here who have sex often and don't know about this but can anyone give me advice or help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2015 in Health

• If it isn't due to your normal cycle, there may be an infection. Whenever you have a health concern that is new to you, it is a good idea to get checked by a doctor just to find out for sure. Good luck! (I'd be interested in what you find out if you wouldn't mind updating us?)

Answer by Bmat at 10:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2015

• Discharge really doesn't have much to do with sex. It's like earwax- just the body's way of ridding itself of bacteria, oils, and whatnot.
    If you were aroused or masturbated, that could lead to a bit of wetness/lubrication, but generally like Bmat said, it's part of your cycle.
    Unless it's an odd color, fishy smell or you have itching/burning/irritation, then there's nothing much to be done about it. Try a panty liner to soak up the excess if it is inconvenient while you are at work, etc.
    PGA

Answer by PGA at 8:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2015