For everyone who voted for Obama....

because you believe you are middle class and would see a tax cut are you angry because what was considered middle class isn't anymore. I mean if you have a home, a car, a job and pay your bills you aren't middle class anymore so you won't be seeing that HUGE tax cut or stimulus check we thought we might.

Now don't bash, I don't care who you voted for, I am just wondering if any Obama supporters are sad that they are all just politicians in the end, and say what they need to to get elected :(

And yes I am anonymous because I don't want the drama on my darn page, just was wondering if you were all disheartened too when you watch the news.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HAH! Are U kidding? They are still standing at their mailboxes
    Anonymous

• So, you thought that we were getting a stimulus check? Heheheheh

And, I am not middle class, I wasn't expecting any tax cuts, I am hoping for Obama to bring something new to the table.

I was soo against McCain. I am not happy with the spending, I don't believe that it will work the way they say it will.

But, I didn't have the expectations that you write of. That wasn't the basis for my vote.
    Anonymous

• My vote for Obama had nothing to do with any expected tax cuts or stimulus checks.

I never believed he was anything more than a politician. Maybe a bit more idealistic than any I have seen recently but that's about it.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh no I KNEW I wasn't getting a stimulus check...heck can't see any raises here, just happy we have jobs, and the house. But I have listened to so much talk that so many people believed that it was gonna be better for them on day one.

I actually heard a woman on the news say "yeah I won't have to pay my mortgage" are you kidding me, I have to pay mine, hell if I could get out of it I would LOL.

But I wasn't happy with either choice and this spending stimulus crap doesn't make me happy at all.
    Anonymous

• Ditto Friday...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Why would we think we were getting a Check......
    Anonymous

• these are not reasons why i voted for obama and personally, i don't know anyone who voted for him for those reasons you mentioned.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My vote had nothing to do with any of that. I voted for him because of his stance on things like abortion and healthcare. Also I believe he is as trustworthy and honest as a politican has ever been. I could care less about a check, my bills are paid.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 2:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I didn't vote for Obama because I thought I was getting a check. So, no I'm not disheartened.
    Anonymous

• those are all lies, anyone who voted for zero did so because they thought they were going to get something extra with him in office. stop lying. the quotes and quips from the zombie left liberals at his speeches were enough to prove to the world they thought they wouldn't have to pay rent or for gas anymore. gmafb.
    Anonymous