I feel like my BF is going to propose soon

He told me that he was looking at rings. Then two weeks ago he called and confirmed if princess cut was the type of diamond I wanted. He also asked for my cousin number that I am really close with and my step dad's number. I feel like he is giving me hints but I also don;t want to know. I'd rather be completely surprised with something like that. Did you know when your BF was going to propose? OR have any hints?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Dec. 23, 2015 in Relationships

• We just decided together to get married.

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 12:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2015

• We dated for 9 years, built a house then I picked out my rings and he bought them. He gave it to me a few weeks later in a wine glass. I'm a planner.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2015

• How exciting for you both!

My hubby really surprised me. We had been dating for about 1 1/2 years, but have known each other forever. We went to a concert on NYE about an hour away and got a hotel for the night. It was after the concert when we got back to our room when he popped the question. I found out later that he had asked not only my dad's permission, but my grandparents' as well. (My grandparents and I were super close & even included in my wedding) :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2015

• It was a decision we made together.

Answer by goldpandora at 2:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2015

• He did propose on Christmas Day :)

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2015

• congrats Best wishes to you and your fiancee!!

Answer by MizLee at 11:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2016

• Thank you so much :)

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2016