WEN: Has any of you ladies used this hair product?

If so, please share your experience.

Thank you!

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2015 in Beauty & Style

• I worked with someone who LOVED it. Her hair looked so much better. My sister loves it. But I didn't. My hair was greasy. It was weird. Maybe I'll try again.

Answer by mompam at 10:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2015

• @ mompan thx for your response.
    I received this as a Christmas present at first I thought it was just conditioner but I read it closely and it said "cleansing conditioner"
    Oh ok so I tried and liked it but since this was the only product I received of course, I let it air dry (I usually do) my hair started to frizz :/
    I did have some frizz buster and that worked but it made my hair look smooth and flat then again I do not have thick hair either :(
    I will have to make a full kit purchase to really try it out.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2015

• There are a lot of folks out there claiming it caused extreme hair loss and scalp damage. Google WEN lawsuits.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2015

• It made my hair super frizzy. Luckily I didn't go bald from it!

Answer by Matka_Kinder at 9:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2015

• You JUST got this for Christmas?
    So someone saw all the chatter about lawsuits on the TV and thought "Hmmm This would make a great gift!"

I wouldn't use it.

Answer by PGA at 12:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2015

• I didn't know about lawsuits!! Hmmm!!!

Answer by mompam at 2:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2015

• Made my head ITCHY!!! Same with Deva Curl products I must be allergic to some that is in both products.

Answer by liss05 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2015

• I too got WEN products for Christmas,I tried the mousse. I do not like that it instructs to use on sopping wet hair,it seems like it would get watered down.It also says to blow dry or air dry, starting with sopping hair,I have curls and always straighten,I did not get the result I get with cheaper products. I also looked into ordering full kit, you have to do automatic refills. I am putting mine away for now

Answer by Robin-Christine at 1:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2015