Anyone sick of anonymous replies?

I think a lot of women on here abuse the privilege of being able to post anonyously. I've seen so many cruel "answers" to a lot of heartfelt questions.

Anyone feel the way I do?

rainfalls

Asked by rainfalls at 2:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I stay annono so people on my friends list aren't ck'ing in on me.
    Anonymous

• im with ya chick
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yes!
    its irritating.
    people are just looking for some advice and the anonymous replies are all so rude.
    its stupid.
    if you don't have anything nice to say don't reply to the question.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• anyone else sick of all the questions about anon answers...sheesh...move on with your life, PLEASE. You waste your time worrying about what someone ls saying. When all is said and done there is nothing you can do to change it. Spend the time you now spending thinking about anon answer and meditate..something..anything.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind anon answers or questions...it's just when people get rude and nasty and are only brave enough to do it anon!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:18 pm.. I don't either.. but I'm sick of people using it so they can be mean and cruel.
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 5:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It's always the nasty answers that are anonymous, Some times I ask questions anon because I'm worried about ridicule when I really just need someone to identify with.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• They don't have enough guts to own up to their words!!! CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You get gripes about negative answers whether they are anon or with a name attached. It really doesn't matter. There are many people on here that ask questions they really don't want honest answers to, which differ from what they want to hear.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It bothers me that people use it to be rude. There are up sides and down sides to everything though. Some people who use anon need it to ask a serious question, and are too embarrassed to post with their screen name. Or someone may know the answer to a question and be embarrassed that they know the answer to a question "like that". While it is terrible that people use anon to abuse CM Q&A, it's good for the moms that actually have a valid reason to post as anon. Just remember that you can always click the "Report this answer" button under the post if someone is being really mean or cruel. The answers that people give may show up TO USas anon. but the CAFEMOM TEAM can see who everyone really is.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009