Do you work for a company that very generous?

My sd21 just got a job 5 mths. ago from the way she talks her boss pays for everything plus her salary pay.
I don't get it I wish her well, but something feels weird like its too good to be true...I can't quite put my finger on it :/
Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2015 in Adult Children (18+)

• Good for her if she found a place to work that isn't run by greedy bosses who know how to show appreciation for their workers. That's a rare find these days.  If you are concerned, you could always Google the company to see if there are any complaints against them.  

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2015

• "pays for everything"
    Well what does "everything" entail? Buys lunch for the whole office? Or just for her? Is he giving extravagant gifts like jewelry, or a Cell Phone?
    It's hard to speculate without more details.
    PGA

Answer by PGA at 6:45 AM on Dec. 28, 2015

• What do you mean by "pays for everything?"
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2015

• What exactly do they pay for? At my job they cover all expenses related to the agents job which includes a company car, cell phones, gas, etc. They do not pay for their home expenses, clothing, etc.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2015

• You need to be more specific. But in certain fields, that's not all that unusual. My husband interviewed for a tech job that included a company phone, company car and reimbursement for internet services on top of salary and health benefits. My current job includes a phone, computer, and reimbursement for travel expenses, plus our health benefits.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2016