Can somebody tell me a good experience of Airbnb?

I will start renting a room for $25 per night to save money for a trip to Europe.

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 6:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2015 in Money & Work

• I rented a little studio cottage on a small farm in WA(near seattle) for a night. I will be going back. Was a great cottage, great host, just awesome overall. She had everything you could possibly need thought of ahead of time. Had a binder with all the info, wifi, resturuaunts including which ones delivered etc. We had to take the ferry onto the island it was on, which thrilled my 8 yr old. lol

That isn't in Europe though.

As long as the room locks, and isn't a death trap I think $25 a night is a steal. lol Then again I have spent some time staying at American Hostels so I may be more attuned to imperfect accommodations.

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2015

• Yes my room has a lock and its safe. I dont have wifi, but i offer breakfasts and snacks . They can use the bathroom and kitchen is clean . I live in Puerto Rico so everything is near by car. I will like to use Hostels too in Europe .

Comment by GlitteribonMom (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2016