Do you feel braver?

I'm just wondering. Theres many rude and uncalled for anwers for simple questions. So do you really feel braver answering questions anonymously? Does it make your day hurting someone elses feelings?

BooHooMommy

Asked by BooHooMommy at 2:43 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes i think it does make some feel better however i have not had a problem with anyone today knock on wood
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh no, more trouble? You know what is really sad is that the people who stick up for the ones getting attacked get reported most often. I don't know why people just can't play nice!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I feel like I can be more honest when answering questions. People like to attack people when they get an answer that they don't like.

We are not always going to agree. Sounds to me that somethings people ask questions in a manner that expect a certain reply. When they don't get the answer that they are looking for, they want to attack that person.

Being anon allows me to safely give my opinion without fear of being attacked.
    Anonymous

• ANon, I have seen that behavior as well. And I can understand that your response is to post anon and I have no problems with it. But some people just use the anon button so that they can be mean. Just disagreeing isn't mean, it's human. I've have people flat out call me names for NO reason at all.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I rarely enjoy hurting others feelings but I suppose it cannot always be avoided. Some people look at a difference of opinion hurtful. You can please some of the people some of the time..blah blah.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I always post anon and am always honest, which some people consider rude.

Anonymous people are not the only people who answer rudely. I have seen many rude answers given by people who use their screenname. So really what is the difference? There are rude and hurtful answers given by all sorts of people on this site!
    Anonymous

• Nope I will be rude and show my face. But why do people get butthurt? At the end of the day the things said dont matter. It is JUST the internet.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I will answer a question with no problem and be nice, because moms ask questions to seek advice or serious help and maybe they want to message you more personally on an issue, but sometimes I will ASK a question ANON simply because I am afraid that ladies I know personally that are on CM and give me a hard time about it. It is a good way to be discreet with out having to worry about getting judged for your "nasty" problems. Who doesn't have problems. But for those who want to be ugly and nasty behind an ANON answer.....save it. We aren't out to be bitches, just some of us come by it a little more natural, hehe.
    Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009