Niagra Falls

My and SO will be driving through at like 2 AM and I wanted to know if anyone has stopped there during the night. I have been there He hasnt ever seen it and I thought it would be a great start for our trip. So is it nice or what?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 2:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is amazing. It is prettier from Canada but it is still an awesome sight. Like the Grand Canyon...everyone should see it at least once.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Never been there at night.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• OH BTW , we are crossing into canada after we see it.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I saw it at night when I was a little girl. I remember being just as awed as I was during the day...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• AND at 2 am you may get more privacy and peace since there will be fewer tourists. Just don't pull a Lois Lane. Superman isn't real.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOLOL I was thinking it might be quieter as well. As there a spot where you can just pull up and get out and look? we are going to have our daughter with us and I would hate to get her out if she is sleeping and its bitter cold ... brrrr
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009