34 weeks?

I know im only 34 weeks but im always so uncomfortable & just dont wanna be pregnant anymore...

Any tips on what i can do? To deal with it better?... Did anyone go through this, where you just didnt wanna be pregnant anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 34w 5d, my c-section in on March 27th and I'm counting down the days! I have 32 and it seems like forever. I'm so tired and miserable.... and I don't want to be pregnant anoymore either. I mean, I at least want to hold off until 37 weeks but if i go into labor then I wouldnt mind! I don't know what helps... I have no energy and I'm miserable too.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• UGH!
    I so don't want to be pregnant anymore.
    I'm 36 weeks.
    Its not that much longer but I going insane!!!

Hang in there hun.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i hated when i hit 34 wks. kaiden was born at 36, but im glad i made it 2 36wks. he was born w pneumonia.
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 3:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I began to feel this way around 32 weeks, pick a day and start counting down till your due date, tell yourself only ---many days or ----many Fridays, count down your doctors appts keep yourself busy if you can, and keep telling yourself it's almost over with, I went past my due date and delivered at 41.2 weeks and that is because I was induced, and now I look at him and realize he is almost a week old and soon he will be getting older and bigger and I'll be wondering where the time has gone,,,,You're almost there girl just hang in there....Peace and blessings
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2009