IF you are an Obama voter, how much is too much?

some say the new bill was over the top even for them that voted for Obama. At what point will you say " this is too much Mr. Obama, you have gone too far!" with his spending.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• momof30304:  That wait and see, seems like such a cop put, imo.

Wait and See... Because 800 billion dollars isn't enough and you think the Dems in Leadership should spend more?

Wait and See, Because people trust Obama, Geithtner, and Emanuel THAT much?

Ohhh, my this could be a 2-4 years.  I need one of those tickers to count down to the 2010 and 2012 elections... 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I already said it.
    Anonymous

• The everyday questions about why.....................this and that.
    Anonymous

• What do you suggest he do? I dont necessarily agree, but I dont see many options.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You won't get a whole lot of responses from the ones who did vote. I asked this same question and they just say..." I want to wait and see what he does" He is DOING it and it is AWFUL!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I meant to say those who voted for him!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• OP here, momof, I think you're right. So far there is no intelligent answer, well maybe the first one. I was looking for an actual numerical value. Like 2 Trillion, 3 Trillion. But no, I get a bunch of poop instead.
    Anonymous

You guys seem to have all the right answers....We get tired of answering the same thing everyday. I believed in Bush but when there was no WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. After that i didn't believe much of what was coming out of his MOUTH!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Bush has nothing to do with this question.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I didn't vote for him, I don't think he should have spent one cent. jmho. But everyone knew he was a big spender before election day, they got what they voted for. Let them pay for him now.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009