Why do Men Rev their engines on their trucks? Is this a battle cry? ... a mating call? Or... are they not able to find "D" for drive? LOL

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 2:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um, because it is illegal to whip out their penis's and compare whos is bigger?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• It's a man thing. They feel macho when they do it. Kinda like we feel good when we get all dolled up to go to the grocery store. That's sorta the same thing. They have to do things to make them feel like a man and we do things to feel like a woman.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LOL! I hate when they do that! Or when they speed by going 90 mlles an hour and cut people off. It's like "ooh you're so cool, you'll look even cooler when I pass by you pulled over on the side of the road with a cop!
    Anonymous

• They probably have small penis' and have to compensate some how. When I see a guy in a huge truck I just assume he is not packing much.lol If he revs it up I know he isn't.
    Anonymous

• My husband has a big truck with a loud exhaust (all that came before he met me). I think it is just a show of masculinity. He came from a mainly female household (and has ended up in the same with me and three girls!) and he's not a very tall man... he just needed to feel like a big, bad man.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2009