How much do you have to take?

As an employee? Its a really long uninteresting story. My company is trying to get me to quit because they no longer need my position, but dont want to lay me off and pay unemployment... Anyhow my boss is being a REAL b*tch and nit picking EVERYTHING I do... I have a headache all the time. I will not quit, for lots of reasons, but mostly spite... How much do I have to take? Can I tell off my boss? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• ask if he/she wants a harassment lawsuit. You can sue for it if you are made to feel uncomfortable in a job where the environment is so bad you don't want to work there anymore. That's undo stress. Tell the jerk to fire you and put you both out of misery. The company paid in the unemployment. Why would they care who it goes to?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think they call that "hostle work place" and no you can't just tell her off, that would give her grounds for dismissal wouldn't it? I don't think I'd push it, but I'm not in that position. No matter how bad it seems, it might could be worse if the wrong feathers are ruffled. I'd try my best not to show that she's getting to you. Harder to be mean to someone who's nice to you and if you're written up, if the other employees were asked they could say they'd never seen you be anything but kind to her..
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Don't let your boss make you quit. Stay, and find a way to destress and let it roll off your back. Maybe your boss with quit. You may also want to talk with your human resources person, don't they handle things like that? maybe a lawyer would be a better idea, the human resourses person may try to make you quit to.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Stay dont quit! but dont tell your boss off either because if theydo fire you over that you probably wont get unemployment because it was your fault.
    melissam21

Answer by melissam21 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2009