I NEED help

I am moving & have no boxes & no help so if you know ANYONE who can PLEASE help me I would GREATLY appreciate it!

ilive4music

Asked by ilive4music at 3:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Look to see if you have a box factory near you. It would be in the phone book under cartons or something. I used to work at one and we sold boxes for $1 and they had alot of variety. If you explain your situation they may be able to sell them for even less.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Are you moving locally or far away?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I got all my moving boxes from the pet store. Twice a week they unload and throw out all the cardboard boxes (really good, sturdy ones) in the back. You can call them and ask when they unload shipments. The boxes just get picked up for recycling. For moving services, you might try Craigslist. There are small companies or independent people that can help you. Just be careful and get references!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You could try some of the stores, most of them will let you have boxes. When we moved my grandma (twice), the local Teen Challenge group came and packed up her stuff and took it to her new place. They also helped my parents move, you could also check with your church, if you have one- the youth could help.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 5:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009