Annoying driving habits?

Ok my car is out of comission right now so I catch a ride with a coworker. She's very nice and I like her alot but she is the worst driver! She takes a route that adds 15 minutes to our drive because she doesn't like the freeway. She won't change lanes unless I tell her it's ok to move over. She'll be lookin in her side mirrors asking me if it's ok to move over! Then she says "What would I do without you?" and I'm wondering what DOES she do when I'm not with her? Also she gets mad if people won't let her into their lane but she won't have her blinker on! I know I have to deal with it because she's nice enought to let me ride with her but I'm just curious, what's the worst driving habit you've encountered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not using there blinkers, then pulling out in front of me just to turn into some place in front of me...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I hate when people don't use their blinker and they alwyas stop at the round a bouts. there is NO STOP SIGN.
    Anonymous

• My aunt rides people bumpers.
    Sitting in the front seat of her car you can't see the license plate of the car in front of you.
    Its so annoying.
    I also can't stand when the roads are a little wet and people drive like 5 mph in a 45.
    Slow drivers just annoy me.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I hate it when I'm exiting the freeway and theres a sign that says continous lane so you don't have to yield to the other cars but there will be a line in front of me of people stopping! I'm like continous lane people! Keep going!
    Anonymous

• I can't stand slow drivers and people who freakin stop at yeid sign's.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:17 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am a slow driver and that person that slows way down, and sometimes stops, at a yield sign. Sorry you don't like me lol I also slow all the way down to the speed limit (I usually drive 5 over) when someone is riding my ass
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• What drives me crazy is the people who drive 5 to 10 mph UNDER the speed limit. The speed limit posted is supposed to represent a safe driving speed for that particular road so I don't understand why people feel they have to drive so much slower.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I hate it when people turn out in front of me and then drive slow...OMG that pisses me off!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2009